AP ICET 2018 Notification has been released on sche.ap.gov.in/icet. AP ICET 2018 Application form will be starts from 16th March 2018, The Exam Dates, Eligibility details released by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP ICET 2018 Notification for the academic year MBA/MCA Regular courses 1st-year admissions and second-year lateral entry into MCA course Online Applications referred by SV University, Tirupati. Any Graduates passed out are eligible to apply icet 2018. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode.
AP ICET 2018 Notification / Advertisement Details:
For MCA Course students must complete Graduation in B.Tech Or Any Degree having the minimum of 3 years courses in any discipline & a subject qualified Intermediate in Mathematics.
For MBA Course students should complete Bachelor’s Degree in not less than 3 years from any recognized University/equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
[Also Read – TS ICET 2018 Notification, Exam Dates, Syllabus]
Age limit: No age limit for the candidates who are appearing for ICET (Self-financing). In general, the maximum age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC&ST and OBC 34 Years.
Application Fee: All Students must have to pay the application registration, including processing fee of Rs.550/- for MBA or MCA Courses. The Payment accepts through Ap Online Centers by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. For more details check on AP ICET 2018 Notification
AP ICET 2018 Exam Dates: Andhra Pradesh APICET-2018 examination will be held on 2nd May 2018 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
AP ICET Application 2018 Important Dates:
- Commencement of Submission Online Applications links available on 16th March 2018.
- Last date for submission ICET Online Applications without late fee 14th April 2018.
- With a Late fee of Rs.500/- (+Rs. 550/- Registration fee) 18th April.
- With a Late fee of Rs.1500/- (+Rs. 550/- Registration fee) 20th April.
- With a Late fee of Rs.2000/- (+Rs. 550/- Registration fee) 24th Apri
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from 28th April 2018
ICET 2018 Exam Pattern MBA/MCA:
– Objective Type 200 Questions
– Analytical Ability 75 Questions
– Mathematical Ability 75 Questions
– Communication Ability 50 Questions
ICET 2018 Exam Question Paper contains multiple choice of objective type questions with 200 and is divided into 3 sections and fills the paper within before 150 min.