AUCET 2018 Notification Download PG Entrance Application Form 2018

AUCET 2018 Notification has released at www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. The Andhra University PG Entrance, AUCET Application Form 2018 Apply Online from 22nd March 2018 onwards. The AUCET 2018 Notification for various admissions in Engineering, Law, Arts, and Science. The AUCET 2018 Application process will be closed on 21st April 2018, so interested aspirants need to submit the application online before the last date. The AU PG Common Entrance Test will be conducted in May 2018 at various examination centers across the AP State.

AUCET 2018 PG Entrance Test Notification Details:

Andhra University invites applications for AUCET-2018 PG Courses offered MSc, MA, MCom, MHRM, MJMC, MLISc, MPEd, MEd, MTech, MSc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry). Who is pursuing B.E, B.Tech course, who have completed there also eligible to apply for this admission? Candidates must have qualified the AP PGECET exam to the course in which the selected admission. For the local candidates will be 85% of the seats for each course and remaining 15% of seats of unreserved candidates. The candidates must qualified GATE/GPAT based on scores. The remaining seats are their merit ranks allotted to APPGECET qualified candidates.

AUCET 2018 Important Dates:

Commencement of Starting of Online Applications 22nd March 2018.
Last date for submission of online Applications 21st April 2018.
With late fee of Rs.1000/- till 30th April.

www.andhrauniversity.edu.in

AUCET 2018 Notification

 

Add Comment