OUCET 2018 Notification Released on 18 April, Fill Application Form Online

TS OUCET 2018 Notification has released on 18 April 2018, OU CET Application Form will be starting online from 21.04.2018. OUCET 2018 candidates can get a fresh admission to MA, MCom, MSc Five Years PG and PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2018-19 for various PG admissions, PG Diploma courses offered by Osmania University, Palamuru, Mahatma Gandhi and Telangana Universities. TS OUCET invited online applications from the candidates who have passed or pursuing for the final year exams in the qualifying degree for entrance tests. The Advisory Committee meeting of Admissions was held on Tuesday.

The vice-chancellor prof.Ramachandran, Register Pro.CH Gopal Reddy, Admission Directorate Prof. Kishan told to reporters that students from the academic year will have to register the oucet 2018 entrance test online through only. TS has signed an agreement with Hyderabad and various district centers to set up oucet test centers. OUCET Hall Tickets 2018 download at the official website of osmania ac.

OUCET 2018 Notification / OU CET Application Form Online

OUCET 2018 Notification

OUCET 2018 Application Form likely to be available online from 21st April 2018 on official website www.osmania.ac.in or www.ouadmissions.com. OU CET Admissions along with the addition of admission to journalism, library science and exercise education courses in PG courses and admission to online counseling. Students must have passed B.Sc, B.A, Bachelor’s degree with at least 40 percent marks in aggregate to be eligible to apply ou cet. This time OUCET entrance exams will be conducted online at Hyderabad district and in every district.

The application fee has been increased from Rs.500 to Rs.700. The fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through payment gateway if any Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking.

OUCET 2018 Notification Important Details

Name of the ExamOUCET 2018
Courses OfferedM.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed
Notification Release on18th April 2018
Date of commencement of online registration21st April 2018
Mode of ExamOnline
Official websiteosmania.ac.in
StatusAvailable Soon

OU CET 2018 Cut Off
Following is the minimum cut off criteria for oucet, taking admission in Osmania University.

Qualifying cut off mark in OUCET 2018 is 25%.
Candidate must have scored 25 marks out of total 100 marks in OUCET 2018.
Candidate belonging to SC / ST have no qualifying percentage marks for OUCET 2018.

[Also Read – TS Lawcet 2018 Notification]

OUCET 2018 Seat Allotment Reservation Category wise:

85% seats in seat matrix are reserved for the local candidates in the subject to other reservations and community in force and remaining seats of 15% are available to local and not local aspirants.

For Scheduled Class/ Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class

Scheduled Class – 15 %
Scheduled Tribe – 6 %
Backward Class
Group A: 7 %
Group B: 10%
Group C: 1%
Group D: 7 %
Group E: 4%

This year onwards ou cet exams will be conducted in online mode. For more details, go through the advertisement available on the website www.ouadmissions.com

Add Comment